Monday, April 7, 2008

I knew it was going to happen someday soon...

This morning I made a quick dash to our garage to take the garbage out. Behind me I heard the house door close and then a click as the deadbolt was latched. Thanks Lucas! Very funny!

Since Lilly had locked Lucas and Reed out of the house just yesterday, I luckily decided to grabbed this on my way out:

And for Jenni P, I probably wouldn't have remembered they were in my pocket either if I hadn't just grabbed them moments earlier. :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

That's too funny. Lucky you remembered...

Alisha Wilkins said...

That little turkey! They are too smart! Taylor will shut the door on me, but would never (as of now) think of dead bolting it!
Too funny!

Jenni said...

I can't believe you thought to grab the key (and that you remembered you had it :-) ). I would have just run out with just the garbage. Your little ones seem like they keep you busy.