My, sister AnnGee is my best blog critic. Sher recently has notice the absence of videos and has been sending me daily reminders to do something about it with an ultimatum to have some posted by this afternoon. When she got home from school today and didn't see any posted this is what she wrote to me:
JENNY ELANE WAYMENT ALLEN! I ASKED YOU TO DO ONE SIMPLE THING! ONE SIMPLE THING! THAT WAS TO GO AND GET A VIDEO OF YOUR FREAKIN CUTE KIDS BY WEDNESDAY. YOU AGREED TO THIS! THEN HERE I AM ON WENDESDAY AND I FIND NO VIDEO! I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU!
~ANNGEE!
So AnnGee since I don't want another black eye, here are some videos. None of them are really great, and I will try to get some better ones on here soon. Love you! Love you! Love you!
This one is of Lilly at the park yesterday. This spring it has been fun to take L & L places and see all the new things they can do that they couldn't do a year ago.
This is one of them playing tag at the same park:
And here is Lilly playing "Hide it." AnnGee knows about this game, but for the rest of you... I hide something while L&L step out of the room and they race to see who can find it. You'll see my spot was a little too easy. It usually is really fun to watch them search all around and then see their faces light up when they spy what they are looking for.
The best part of that video is actually Lilly's hat. Today she honestly put on a new pair of shoes every five minutes and sported about twenty different items as hats. She always keeps me smiling.
4 comments:
Thankyou Jenny! I am now satisfied! but I expect some more videos by sunday because of the delay!YOUR KIDS ARE SO FREAKIN CUTE!
~AnnGee
I loved seeing your little ones in action. They are so cute! I agree with AnnGee, more videos are needed soon.
Those videos were so much fun! Thanks for sharing-and AnnGee thanks for making her share! I love her adult missmatch shoes and pail hat! That is to much fun!!!
Way to go Ann Gee! Shaun wanted to watch those videos forever. It looks like you got the headbands figured out...Lilly's flower one is way cute.
Post a Comment