I remember when Lucas was a newborn I started to get worried when it took him longer than Lilly to first smile. I even told my pediatrician about it, who quickly reminded me that he wasn't even supposed to be born yet (they were preemies), so I should calm down about it a bit. And sure enough the smiles did come.
Lucas held me in suspense for awhile, but, oh, it was well worth the wait...
Lucas' chill smile:

Content Grin (I love this one because I know a big smile is about to pop out any second):

Silly Smirk:

And my favorite, the I'm-so-happy-I-am-about-to-explode look:

I love you so much Mr. Lucas and can't wait till morning when I get to see your great smile again!!!
4 comments:
I love it. He is one of the cutest little boys. And you can tell that the personality is just busting out of him.
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!! He is SO cute!! He has one of the best smiles known to man! I can't wait to see you guys!
~AnnGee
He is so cute!! I love his smile!! I can'te wait to see you in a couple weeks.
Jenny, I love all the pictures and videos. Thanks for sharing them with us. Your kids are way cute. I love Lucas's smile! He is a character. I feel bad that I scared him when I first got to your house. I hope you are doing well. Love, Dad.
Post a Comment