Last week Lilly found a little slice of heaven when one of our friends was brave and kind enough to let Lilly hold her baby girl, Reese. Lilly LOVED it and was so good at holding her. Unfortunately she hadn't had enough of the experience when it was time for baby Reese to go home and threw a good tantrum to let us all know that she wanted to keep baby Reese at our house.

Thanks Robin for making Lilly's day! If only we had the real thing in our house for Lilly to enjoy all the time...
5 comments:
Your kids are so adorable!! the videos are so fun because I not only get to hear your kids but your voice as well and it brings back so many fun memories of 6:00am drives to salt lake, classes,clinicals and labs! Wow! Time sure flies!! Your family picture in red is great!!
Lili is so cute! I can just imagine her having the tantrum! She is such a sweet girl! I can't wait to see you guys!
~AnnGee
What a sweet picture! Lilly did a great job. We had fun at the park today with you guys...have a great vacation!
J Dub, I found you! It was sooo good to talk with you at church the other day. heehee, playing hookie from class like the old days! You have the cutest little kids. Thanks for sharing their adoption story with me too. Inspiring! We'll have to chat more now that we exchanged emails. Thanks.
-Brooke
That is just the sweetest thing! Why haven't are kids met yet? They's have fun together like their moms did back in the day.
And if you're lucky, I just may post the bobble head dance although that would require me to sing the Enchanted song as well. I don't know if the world is ready for that.
Post a Comment