Yesterday Lilly took a late nap, which means I got some one-on-one time with Lucas. That rarely happens, but it was really fun. I have to say it is much easier to do something construction with just one two-year-old. Here he is helping make pizza for dinner.
[robin, did you notice what he named his bear. cute, huh?]
And then here are some pictures of Luke and Lilly playing with their Dad before they went to bed.
2 comments:
Well my doctor says I've never been healthier but that I have to keep on this knew medicine for the rest of my life other wise I coul dshortly die of boredom!
Lucas is such a cutie!
~AnnGee
so cute! I love those little kids, Anngee is just so cute too! that is so fun that she loves all the kids, she will be the favorite Aunt!
I am sure that kids drive us all crazy sometimes, but they really are the medicine of our lives, they are what bring pure joy in our lives.
I guess that would be so hard if one takes a nap and the other doesnt.You never get a break.
Post a Comment