Lilly has been pretty much obsessed with birthdays ever since she turned two a few weeks ago. She is still talking about going with her dad to Chuck E Cheese (She seems to have totally forgotten that Luke and I were there too), sings happy birthday to herself every day, has asked me to read the same two books over and over again because they have to do with birthdays, and can pretend anything and everything is a birthday cake. The other day she walked up to me saying, "I cook it" holding out a some pieces of legos she had put together. I didn't know what "it" was until she broke into song and blew out the two "candles" on top. I caught on video one of her many little birthday cake creation.
2 comments:
What a cutie. I think she has a future in singing!!!
Cute and cute!
Post a Comment