Friday, June 6, 2008

What's the number to 911?

Earlier this week Luke and Lilly got to take their best friend Shaun and his sister Baby Reese to the Children's museum. They all had a great time and their moms did too. Thanks for coming with us Robin.

The highlight of the day was playing on the pretend firetrucks. Here are some of the pictures I got of the kids.

Lilly driving the truck:

Luke telling Lilly where the fire was they needed to go fight:

I love this picture of Shaun. He is such a cutie.

This pretend fireman caused Lucas a lot of grief. It scared him like crazy. After he saw it he wouldn't get out of my lap until I told him it was about time to go. And then he was all of a sudden totally fine and ready to play with the other kids again.



2 comments:

Laura said...

What fun times and pics!! That is such a neat place, and great for the kids!!

Madelyn said...

What a fun trip! The pictures are darling. I'm sure they loved it there.