Monday, June 16, 2008

My Favorite Photographer


My sister-in-law Madelyn (Brian's wife) is a photographer, and a really good one at that. I love it whenever we get to be around her, because she takes the best pictures of my kids. She is really good at catching their little personalities on film. Anyways, she just posted some pictures of them on her photography blog and I thought I would put a link, so you can check them out.

http://mwpkids.blogspot.com/

(The picture above is another photo she did that I think is so cute.)

3 comments:

Madelyn said...

Thanks Jen! I'm glad you like it when I take pictures of your kids because I love taking pictures of them, they are so cute that the picture taking is easy:)

Robin said...

Wow, so darling! I can definitely see their personalities shining through those pictures. I think my favorite is the one where they are sitting next to each other about to eat a little apple I think? Very cute.

Amy said...

so so cute.