It looks like I am Elizabeth Bennett, although I'll be honest, I never really enjoyed or watched those shows. haha So I don't know much about Elizabeth anyways ha!
What a fun quiz! I am Elizabeth Bennett! I'm still not sure about the "witty and tremendously attractive" part but it was really fun! I love the BBC story! Maybe one day we'll get together and watch the whole thing in one night! :)
4 comments:
Have you seen the new Persuasion done by the BBC last year. I loved it and I can totally see why you love that story.
It looks like I am Elizabeth Bennett, although I'll be honest, I never really enjoyed or watched those shows. haha So I don't know much about Elizabeth anyways ha!
What a fun quiz! I am Elizabeth Bennett! I'm still not sure about the "witty and tremendously attractive" part but it was really fun! I love the BBC story! Maybe one day we'll get together and watch the whole thing in one night! :)
I was Elinor Dashwood! I LOVE Jane !!! My favorite of hers it pride and prejudice!!
Post a Comment