Sunday, June 1, 2008

Attorney Reed Allen

Reed was on the Denver news a few weeks ago for the headline story. I thought it was pretty cool, so I thought I would make a post about it. He was an expert reference for a story they are doing on human trafficking that involves one of his clients. I am very proud of him and all the ways he has been able to help people in need.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/16256762/detail.html

If you go to this link there is a video icon directly under the pictures of the two people being prosecuted. Once the video starts playing if you double click on it you can see it fullscreen (otherwise you can't really see my cute husband).

3 comments:

Madelyn said...

It's cool to see Reed on TV. That's so cool for him. And he looks so intelligent on there too!

Wilson Family said...

Wow guys! Michael and I could not stop smiling when we saw Reed on TV. How exciting! Congratulations Mr. Allen!

Robin said...

Wow! Big time! That is really neat, Reed.